KSV-Ceramic Lined Floating Ball Valve(Corresive Application)
The CeraValve type KSV is a ceramic-lined ball valve suitable for corrosive media with abrasive solids content. The high quality ceramic internal parts provide excellent wear resistance. The valve can operate as an On/Off Valve as well as a Throttling Control Valve.
The CeraValve type KSV has a floating ball design. There is a defined clearance between the ball and the fixed upstream and downstream seats. The ball is seated against the downstream seat by the differential pressure of the fluid through the valve. The valve housing is made of 304 Stainless Steel and the flanges are made of Halar-coated Carbon Steel. Other ceramic materials are available for selection other than the standard Zirconia ball and Alumina seats.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High quality ceramic internal parts of the CeraValve Type KSV provide superior protection from abrasive and corrosive media.
- Different valve internals components are design to optimize performance for either on/off or throttling service.
- The CeraValve type KSV has a floating ball design with defined clearance between the ball and seats with the ball sealing against the downstream seat by the differential pressure of the fluid through the valve.
- Size:1/2" to 12"
- ANSI Class:150 to 600
- Std. Materials:Ceramic Lined Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: -22 to 320℉( -30 to 160℃ )