3522 - Little Tex Globe Control Valve
The Type 3522 threaded seat control valve is designed for standard process engineering applications with high industrial requirements for control and quality. This control valve offers a wide range of trim sets to meet required flow coefficient and sealing methods as would be found in general application type control valves.
The Type 3522 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ideal product for light industrial applications with threaded end connections
- Offered with up to 11 different Cv values per line size similar to standard globe control offering
- Can be combined with light industrial actuators or small sized general service actuators
- Compact design ideal for small installation locations such as skids
- Size:1/2" to 2"
- ANSI Class:300
- Std. Materials: Aluminium Bronze, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range:14 to 430℉ (-10 to 220℃)