The Type 3963 solenoid valve is designed to work in all general industrial applications. The Type 3963 solenoid valves ensure a high level of operational reliability and fast response times for controlling pneumatic actuators in hazardous areas. Intrinsically safe, low-power binary signals issued by automation or fieldbus systems can be used for controlling purposes.
The Type 3963 solenoid valves offer a variety of switching functions, flow rates and connections for all desired applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Type 3963 Solenoid Valves ensure a high level of operational reliability and fast response times for controlling pneumatic actuators in hazardous areas.
- Intrinsically safe corrosion-resistant enclosure with degree of protection IP54 or IP 65 for applications in humid and aggressive environments
- Service life more than 20 million switching cycles
- SIL rating 2 and 3 depending on system design
- Solenoid flow capacities from Cv 0.2 to Cv 5