42-36 Flow Regulators
Type 42-36 self-operated flow regulator is designed to work in district heating and extended heating systems. The flow regulator is used to control the flow rate in the pipeline. The set point for the flow rate is adjusted at the restriction.
The Type 42-36 can be installed in the flow pipe or return flow pipe and has a setpoint adjustment via external springs. The valve closes when the flow rate rises.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-noise, medium-controlled proportional regulator requiring little maintenance
- Suitable for circuit water, water/glycol mixtures, steam and air as well as other liquids, gases and vapors, provided these do not affect the characteristics of the operating diaphragm
- Single-seated valve with a plug balanced by a stainless steel bellows or by a balancing diaphragm
- Size:1/2" to 10"
- ANSI Class:125 to 300
- Set Point Range:3 or 7psi (0.2 or 0.5bar)
- Temperature Range:to 300℉ (to 150℃