3310 - Segmented Ball Valve
The Type 3310 segmented ball control valve is designed for general service applications up to the limits of the ANSI 300 pressure class rating. These general service applications include process events such as erosion and abrasion found in most process control industries.
The segmented ball design increases flow capacities but also reduces the pressure recovery factor making the design more susceptible to cavitation, flashing, and flow noise generation. The Type 3310 segmented ball control valve has several standard options such as temperature extensions, heating jacket, metal sealing trim, soft sealing trim, etc. The Type 3310 can be assembled with a pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, or electro-hydraulic actuator also offered by the SAMSON group to complete the control valve construction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Equal Percentage and Linear Characteristic cut into opposite sides of the same ball
- Ideal product for processes with higher flow capacities with moderate pressure drops
- Valve shaft available for rack and pinion as well as diaphragm actuator attachment
- No shaft in middle of flow path for increase flow and reduced wear or turbulence
- Single seat design requires less torque to modulate
- Size:1" to 12"
- ANSI Class:150 to 300
- Std. Materials:Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range:-50 to 842℉ (-46 to 450℃)